Thursday, January 05, 2006

Scrambled eggs

I don't have much to report, but that 'cool youl' blog seems a bit out of date now and is getting right on my nerves.
I'm home for lunch and if you're at all interested I'll tell you that I'm going to have scrambled eggs with cheese and cybeos (that's spring onions to you non Scots). Carey hates it when I call 'spring onions' cybeos, so no doubt when she reads this she'll be spouting off about how scottishisms get right on her nerves. You've got to love her.
What else can I tell you? Um, we're making a video this weekend for our new single. That should be fun. All I'll tell you about it is that we have a very special friend from Sweden over to help with it, and a very special friend up from Bristol to help out too. Can you guess who they might be?
What else? I'm really into the new King Creosote album KCRULESOk. Track 4 is brilliant and I've listened to it about twelvety times.
I'd better crack on with the lunch then.
Cheerio

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, i'd like to make a question, ok?! its not about the post of the blog or stuff. Well, im from Brazil, and i love camera obscura, and i would be very pleased if the band came to Brazil, and i'd like to know if there are plans of coming? humm, please answer me. :)
so this is my e-mail: mariana_gama@hotmail.com

and i have a blog, but its in portuguese, so you wouldnt understand only if you know portuguease. :)

well, bye bye.
:}

9:20 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home